1. Cookies – means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website’s pages.
2. Service – means the website or application under which the service is run.
3. Device – means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Service.
4. User – means an entity for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and legal provisions or with which an Online Service Agreement may be concluded.
II. Types of Cookies used
1. The Cookies used are safe for the User’s Devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users’ Devices this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and customise the Service individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. Two types of cookies are used:
a. Session cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
b. Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User’s Device. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
3. The User has the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to their Device. If you use this option, the use of the Service will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
III. The purposes for which cookies are used
1. User authentication on the website and ensuring user sessions on the website
a. correct configuration of selected website functions, allowing in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session.
b. optimising and increasing the efficiency of the services provided.
2. Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites
a. adapting the content of the Service websites to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of the Service websites. In particular, these files allow for recognition of the basic parameters of the User’s Device and for proper display of the website, adapted to his/her individual needs;
3. Analysis and research as well as viewing activity audit
a. creating anonymous statistics which help to understand how the users use the Service website pages, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
4. Ensuring the safety and reliability of the website
IV. Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
1. The User may, independently and at any time, change the settings concerning Cookies, specifying the conditions for storing and accessing Cookies by the User’s Device. The User may change the settings referred to in the previous sentence by means of the settings of the browser or the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform on their placement on the User’s device each time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software (browser) settings.
2. The user may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he/she uses.
Precizo will make every effort to ensure the security of the personal data of all users visiting the website www.precizo.pl.